The first link is an interview with Anita Sarkeesian. Professor mentioned Sarkeesian multiple times during class today. If you follow the link to YouTube there are a lot of interesting responses to Sarkeesian. There are some responses that are very critical of Sarkeesian herself and how media portray her. I also included her TED talk.
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima