Video Game High School came out sometime last year and focuses one a reality where video games are everything in life. I know that it can be cheesy sometimes but I could not help but think of the scenes during which the students are battling while reading T.L. Taylor’s “Computer Games as Professional Sport”. The scenes in which students have the most ideal setup greatly contrasts what Taylor describes what is present in reality. But we can all dream for now.
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima