The idea of a “sport” was referenced several times in the chapter, but how one defines a sport was never explained. What separates sport from a game, play, or just some form of competition? Is there a distinction? Furthermore, should there be a difference between e-sports and traditional sports, or do they fit in to the same category under your working definition of sport?
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima