At the end of the chapter you mention that there are ‘growing pains’ for e-sports, and that there will not be an end point where rules and regulations are finalized for e-sports because of emerging and changing technologies.
Knowing that 10 years ago I could not have imagined simply having GPS and email on my phone, I am wondering how you view the change in e-sports as those new technologies enter the market? Essentially, what is your prediction for e-sport pro tournaments as technologies that incorporate full body movement (such as Xbox Kinect) evolve and essentially make the video game more ‘athletic’? Where could we possibly be ten years from now?
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima