T.L. Taylor talked about the expectation of women gamers to be at the elite level in order to become a professional gamer, but women are never given the chance to train in a challenged environment in order to reach the elite level. It seems strange that in a world were physical strength is no longer essential that such a paradox is present. What is even more striking is that a solution for this problem is to create women only tournaments.
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima