I found this article on reddit, and it seems pretty cool. It’s about Chain World, a video game that was likened to a religion. It’s a really interesting story, and to my knowledge (and limited research) there isn’t any recent information on it. I thought you all would appreciate it.
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima