Here are some final business items for the end of the quarter:
1. All blog posts and blog post responses are due this Friday, 3/15, by 5 pm.
2. Because of this, I will not be able to grade them and add the extra credit for T.L. Taylor lecture until Friday, 3/22. I may be able to get to them sooner, but I’m leaving for this conference on Wednesday morning, so I’m trying to be realistic.
3. Finals week meeting: Tuesday, 3/19, 12:20-1:50, B90 Science Library (to the left as you walk through the gate at the entry)
- 2500 words, with bibliography at the end (can use MLA, APA, or Chicago, but not a mix)
- Extended piece of writing that criticizes or provides insight into issues that we’ve discussed this quarter
- Should draw on readings and class discussions (or use those as a springboard)
- Should incorporate a visual element (video, images, links, etc.)
- Should be carefully proofread
- When you post, use the category “final blog post” and tag your post appropriately