Welcome to this website, the home of the Clark Honors College’s first course on videogames! This site contains all materials relating to the course (except for grades — we’ll use Blackboard for that). With the exception of the readings (password-protected because of copyright laws), all materials are public. The full syllabus is attached here: Game Studies Syll 1-4-13. The course website also includes this material.
- Unfurling the expanded Self: How Aspirational Identification + Avatars Can = Hyper-Real You
- Sarkeesian in a TEDx talking about the Kickstarter incident and how it ended etc
- Gamification: How Game Dynamics Alter the Behavior of Scientist, Workers, and Terrorists: FINAL BLOG POST
- Video Games in Education: Final Blog Post
- Final Blog Post: Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, and Machinima